Spend more time working and less time switching equipment with easy implement swaps
1 Family Tractors are designed to minimize the time and effort needed to switch-out implements to accommodate different jobs.
- AutoConnect Deck System: Connect a mid-mount mower deck to the tractor in less than 60 seconds.
- Quik-Park™ Loader System: 120R Quik-Park™ Loaders are designed for easy mounting and removal in about a minute, with no tools needed.
- Quik-Tatch™ front hitch: Save time switching front implements like a snow blower, rotary broom, or front blade without tools.
- iMatch™ quick-hitch: Easily hookup Category 1 implements in seconds using three fixed points to back in and pick up rear implements.
- Quik-Knect™ system: Connect power take-off (PTO)-driven implements quickly and with low physical effort.
1 Family Tractors can have up to three implements mounted simultaneously due to standard dual selective control valves (SCVs), allowing you to switch from using one implement to another without stopping to adjust.
Quickly and easily change speed and directions with Twin Touch foot controls and Hydrostatic transmission (HST)
The hydrostatic transmission’s infinite ground speeds and direction of travel are both controlled with the Twin Touch foot pedals.
- Ideal for loader or mower applications where frequent direction and speed changes are needed
- No clutching for fast direction changes
- Match the job at hand with infinite ground speeds
Excellent maneuverability and easy operation with standard four-wheel drive (4WD) and power steering
Both 4WD and power steering are standard equipment on the 1 Family Tractors. This combination allows for excellent maneuverability and ease of operation, and makes them excellent for mowing.
- Narrow overall width allows you to work in tight areas where most compact tractors just cannot fit. The 144.8-cm (57-in.) wheel base and 119.4 cm (47 in.) overall width gives great stability for all types of terrain.
- Power steering means fewer turns of the steering wheel than manual steering, which is especially valuable when mowing around obstacles or during front loader work.
- High horsepower-to-weight ratio makes the 1 Family Tractors a good choice for a variety of tasks. The overall tractor weight reduces ground compaction and makes them excellent for mowing.
- The fully-independent power take-off (PTO) allows engaging and disengaging of the PTO without stopping tractor movement. This is important when driving across obstacles such as driveways while mowing.
Comfortable and convenient open operator’s station
The 1025R open operator station is designed for greater comfort and increased visibility.
- Thick, textured rubber floor mat reduces vibrations and absorbs shock and noise
- Step-through flat platform and fender-mounted handrails make it easy to get on and off the tractor from either side
- Controls are conveniently located next to the fenders and are color-coded for quick identification
- Deluxe suspension seat has moveable armrests and provides great back support
- Easy access toolbox puts common tools within quick reach
- Standard 12-V outlet for convenient charging of electronics
- Easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts as standard equipment. A simple flip of the latch lets you open the rugged composite hood, providing wide open access to the engine compartment.
- Foldable rollover protective structure (ROPS) keeps you protected during operation and improve the ability to store tractor in a garage
- Sloping hood design provides improved visibility especially during front loader work
- Standard lighting equipment allows you to work from early in the morning to late at night:
- Two front-mounted sealed-beam halogen headlights
- Two amber-flashing warning/hazard lights mounted on the side of the ROPS with reflectors
- Two additional fender lights are standard on the 1025R
Get year-round performance with the optional cab
The John Deere 1R cab is about comfort, security, and helping you get year-round performance. The cab offers protection from the elements to expand the versatility of 1025R Tractors to perform in all climates.
- Sound damping system for quiet, peace-of-mind operation
- Heated cab keeps you warm in colder months
- Removable doors and front and rear windows that open nearly 90 degrees provide a cooler work environment in warmer months.
- Excellent visibility to your surroundings with the full glass doors
- Compatible with all tractor implements except the 260B Backhoe
Flexibility in operation with multiple mid-mower lift system options
Standard mechanical mower lift
The standard mechanical mower lift system moves the mower in conjunction with the rear implements and comes factory-installed on 1 Family Tractors.
Optional hydraulic mower lift
The optional hydraulic mower lift system allows the mower to be raised and lowered independently of the rear implements. It uses the loader joystick to lift and lower the mower deck.
Optional independent hydraulic mower lift
The optional independent hydraulic lift system allows the mower to be raised and lowered independently of the rear and front implements. It operates using a rocker switch mounted on the tractor, located at the operator’s left knee.
For more information on this mid mower lift system click here.