New EH Controls
- Seat-mounted right-hand hydraulic controls are easier and more intuitive to operate than previous models and feature two programmable multifunction buttons with electrohydraulic (EH) controls.
- Larger, higher-capacity heavy-duty axles with standard axle cooling and filtration increase durability in demanding conditions compared to previous models.
Elevate Your Work
- With advantages such as fuel-efficient engines, lockup torque converters, and a dedicated steering pump, you do more while burning less fuel.
- The operator station is more spacious than previous models featuring additional legroom, an improved HVAC system, extra storage and a heated/ventilated adjustable seat.
- Joystick steering comes standard helping to improve forward visibility. (Steering wheel is optional).
Same-Side Ground-Level Service
- All daily service points, including fuel, are conveniently grouped on the left of the machine for easy access.