- Single-cylinder 14 kW (19 hp) engine
- 107 cm (42 in.) Edge™ Cutting System
- Two Pedal Hydrostatic Transmission
- Mows up to 8000 m²
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for long life
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
Fuel tank has gauge to show fuel level from the operator’s seat
- Easy to check fuel level
- The capacity is 9.1 L (2.4 U.S. gal.)
- The fuel-filler opening is conveniently located under the seat.
- Filling the tank without spilling is easy.
Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.66-mm (0.105-in.) steel:
- Full-length, robotically-welded frame design has high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life.=
Cast-iron front axle will not bend
- Automotive-like steering system with sector and pinion steering gears and single drag link with a tie rod provides a very strong, low-effort, and tight-turning system.
CargO Mount™ system makes installation of rear bagger and other attachments easy
Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Operator station designed for operator comfort and convenience
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Storage compartment and beverage holder, located on the right side fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
Instruments and controls are easy to find and convenient to use
The hourmeter makes it easy to tell when oil changes and other maintenance should be performed.
The service reminder feature will indicate that a general lubrication or mower/engine service interval has been reached.
Mower deck height adjustment
A spring-assisted, low-effort lift lever simplifies setting and adjusting the mower cut height:
- Increments of 0.64 cm (0.25 in.) allow for fine-tuning the cut height.
- Cut height is adjustable from 2.5 cm (1 in.) to 10.2 cm (4 in.).
Parking brake control
Manual power take-off (PTO)
The mower deck is engaged with an easy-to-see and easy-to-use yellow lever on the dashboard. Its placement on the right side leaves a lot of room on the left, the entry side of the tractor, for the operator to get on and off the tractor.
Serviceability is convenient with an easy-open hood
- Important service points are located within easy reach.
- A service interval decal is provided inside the tractor hood for convenience when servicing the tractor.
- Hourmeter includes a service reminder feature that flashes for two hours when a lubrication or mower/engine service interval has been reached.
The seat tilts up and out of the way to make adding fuel easy.
Hood will not dent or rust and includes quality headlights for good visibility
- Two headlights provide good lighting for nighttime operation.
The Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
The 107-cm (42-in.) two-spindle, three-in-one mower is constructed of 13-gauge, 2.3-mm (0.090-in.) steel for long life:
- A mulch cover is an optional attachment that can be installed without tools to allow mulching with the standard mower blades.
Mower wash port
Mower deck height adjustment
A spring-assisted, low-effort, ergonomically-designed lift lever simplifies setting and adjusting the mower cut height:
Increments of 0.64 cm (0.25 in.) allow the operator to fine-tune the cut height from 2.5 cm (1 in.) to 10.2 cm (4 in.).
Two-year or 120-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 2-year or 120-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere 100 Series Tractors.
- The warranty is hassle free, with one company handling all of the paperwork.