- V-twin 16 kW (22 hp) engine
- 122 cm (48 in.) Edge™ Cutting System
- Two Pedal Hydrostatic Transmission
- Mows up to 8000 m²
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Engine is powerful and smooth-running V-twin design
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- Fuel tank capacity is 9.1 L (2.4 U.S. gal.)
Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.66-mm (0.105-in.) steel:
- Full-length, robotically-welded frame design has high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life.
The CargO Mount system is a combination of front- and rear-mounting points providing convenient and easy installation of the sun canopy, rear bagger, and other attachments.
Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Operator station designed for comfortable operation
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank.
A storage compartment and beverage holder, located on the right-side fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
Instruments and controls are easy to find and convenient to use
- A service reminder feature will indicate that a general lubrication or mower/engine service interval has been reached.
Increments of 0.64 cm (0.25 in.) allow fine-tuning the cut height.
Cut height is adjustable from 2.5 cm (1 in.) to 10.2 cm (4 in.).
Serviceability is convenient with an easy-open hood
- Important service points are located within easy reach.
- A service interval decal is provided inside the tractor hood for convenience when servicing the tractor.
- Hourmeter includes a service reminder feature that flashes for two hours when a lubrication or mower/engine service interval has been reached.
Two headlights provide good lighting for nighttime operation.
The Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
The 122-cm (48-in.) Edge mower deck is a three-spindle design with heavy-duty characteristics:
- A mulch cover is an optional attachment that can be installed without the use of tools.
Two-year or 120-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 2-year or 120-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere 100 Series Tractors.
- The warranty is hassle free, with one company handling all of the paperwork.