‘Kick Start Your Gear’ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. RDO Australia Group Pty Ltd ACN 169 836 533 of 147 Archerfield Road, Richlands QLD 4077 is the promoter of this competition.
2. The competition commences on 1 January 2021 and ends on 31 March 2021 (Promotional Period). Any entries made before or after the Promotional Period will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
3. To enter the competition, you must:
(a) be 18 years and over (our shareholders, officers, management and employees, and their immediate families, cannot enter);
(b) within the Promotional Period book a service with us at any of our branches and indicate that you would like to enter this competition (you can identify your nearest branch at: https://www.rdoaustraliagroup.com.au/contact-us/); and
(c) attend and pay for your service within the Promotional Period.
4. By indicating at your eligible service (in accordance with paragraph 3) that you would like to enter into this competition, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
5. You may only enter this competition once per eligible service booked (in accordance with paragraph 3).
6. We reserve the right to verify the validity of any entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, address and eligibility details).
7. The prizes are:
(a) a $1,000 Boating, Camping and Fishing (BCF) voucher;
(b) a branded 111L Esky that has a recommended retail price of $549.95 plus a John Deere or Vermeer Accessory Pack that has a recommended retail price of $150; and
(c) a fire pit with a cooler liner that has a recommended retail price of $215,
(each a Prize).
8. The prizes listed at paragraph 7 are subject to availability at the time the winners are announced. If a Prize is not available, then we will provide a Prize of equivalent value selected by us at our absolute discretion.
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or for use in resale.
10. Winners will be hand-selected by random draw from our Brisbane office at 147 Archerfield Road, Richlands QLD on Monday 5 April 2021 (Draw Date).
11. We will notify winners via the email and telephone details they used to book their eligible service.
12. Prizes will be made available for collection within four weeks of the Draw Date from the RDO Australia Group branch at which the relevant winner booked their service or alternatively, at our cost and by our nominated method, we will deliver Prizes to the relevant winners within four weeks of the Draw Date. If a Prize is to be delivered, the winner must nominate a physical address as we will not deliver to PO Boxes.
13. If, after we have made all reasonable efforts to contact a winner to claim a Prize but we are unable to do so within three months of the Draw Date, we will re-draw in the same manner described in paragraph 10 and all other terms and conditions will apply to the re-draw as though it were the original draw.
14. We will not be liable for any damage arising from the delivery of a Prize to the winner. Any winner must sign all legal documentation required by us in our absolute discretion as a condition of accepting a Prize.
15. Entry details remain our property and we may use your contact details and other personal information to provide you with catalogues and other promotional material. You grant us, our associates and related entities the non-exclusive right worldwide to publish your name on our website, social media sites or in other publications if you are a winner for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes.
17. We accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, theft, destruction, transmissions interruption, communications failure or otherwise. In the event that an error with an entry occurs, we accept no responsibility whatsoever for costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences.
18. Our decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If the competition is interfered with in any way or cannot be conducted for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) to modify, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition without prior notice,
20. Without limiting paragraph 19, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is considered in our reasonable opinion to no longer be practical or desirable to run as planned for any reason, is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, a legally binding directive on us to end any component of the promotion or any causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right in our sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the competition and the Promotional Period without prior notice, subject to any written directions of any relevant authority. In taking such action we may deem that the Promotional Period end on a date different to that provided for in these terms and conditions, including a date that has already occurred.
21. We are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or death of any person (even if caused by negligence) in connection with this competition or a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. You indemnify us, our related entities and agents from any loss, damage or expense arising from a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
23. We may assign our rights under these terms and conditions to any third party.
24. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other social network.