- 13 kW (17.5 hp)* Engine
- 107 cm (42-in.) Edge™ Mower Deck
- Spring-assisted hand grip lever raises and lowers deck easily
- Operator station is wide and comfortable
- 2 year/120 hour bumper-to-bumper warranty
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for long life
A 13-kW (17.5-hp), single-cylinder engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mowing, mulching, and bagging:
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron cylinder liner for long engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Anti-vibration system
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life, and extending the time between oil changes
- The capacity is 9.1 L (2.4 U.S. gal.).
Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.66-mm (0.105-in.) steel.
Cast-iron front axle will not bend
Front bumper protects the tractor
The front bumper is included on the S130 and S140. It is available as an optional attachment for the S100, S110, and S120.
The CargO Mount system is a combination of front- and rear-mounting points providing convenient and easy installation of the sun canopy, rear bagger, and other attachments.
Hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Appropriate transmissions are used in each model, depending on rear tire size and tractor performance requirements, to ensure excellent performance and reliability:
- Tuff Torq TLT200 – S100, S110, S120, S130 and S140
Operator station designed for comfortable operation
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation with easy to see and use controls.
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration floor mats are provided for operator comfort.
A beverage holder is located on the right-side fender for operator convenience.
Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.
Instruments and controls are easy to find and convenient to use
The contoured dash has clean, attractive styling.
A spring-assisted, ergonomically designed lift lever simplifies adjusting the mower cut height:
- Increments of 0.64 cm (1/4 in.) allow fine-tuning the cut height.
- Cut height is adjustable from 2.5 to 10.2 cm (1 to 4 in.).
- The lift handle is shaped for easy use and is out of the way of entering or exiting operators.
The parking brake control is conveniently located on the tractor pedestal for easy access. It holds the brake pedal securely in the locked position.
Serviceability is convenient with an easy-open hood
The one-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine:
- Important service points are located within easy reach.
- A service interval decal is provided inside the tractor hood for convenience when servicing the tractor.
The engine fuel and oil filters, the oil check/fill tube, and the oil drain tube are exposed for serviceability when the hood is opened.
The seat tilts up and out of the way to make adding fuel easy.
Hood will not rust or dent, and includes quality headlights.
The Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
The Edge cutting system has been trademarked to emphasise the advantages of the John Deere mower deck designs. They give superior mowing performance, convenience, and reliability.
The 107-cm (42-in.) Edge Mower Deck is a two-spindle design with heavy-duty characteristics:
- The 13-gauge, 2.3-mm (0.09-in.) steel deck provides years of dependable mowing.
- Included three-in-one blades work well for side-discharge, mulching, or bagging.
A cut-and-throw, 229-L (6.5-bu) bagger is sold separately and comes with bagging blades. Special bagging blades are not required but they can enhance performance.
The bagger kit provides an efficient means of collecting grass clippings and leaves. It can be set up without tools in minutes and has easy-to-empty bags.
Two-year or 120-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is included
An exclusive 2-year or 120-hour single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is included for all John Deere 100 Series Tractors.