- 16 kW (22 hp) iTorque Power System
- Standard 122 cm (48 in.) Accel Deep™ Deck, optional 137 cm (54 in.) Accel Deep Deck
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Mow up to 1.4 ha (3.5 ac.)
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Engine is smooth running and reliable V-twin air-cooled design
The tractor is powered by a John Deere iTorque™ power system, a combination of engine features and an exclusive hood design that provide superior lugging ability, even cooling, and durability.
A 22-hp (16.4-kW) V-twin engine provides plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions.
- Dual-stage air cleaner V-twin design:
- Excellent power and performance
- Easy starts
- Smooth operation
- Fuel tank has a large, 12.5-L capacity for more hours of operation between refills.
- Electronic fuel gauge on the dash display allows the operator to easily monitor the amount of fuel in the tank.
The 48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep™ (48A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
The 48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep Mower Deck is a stamped-steel, deep, flat-top design that delivers excellent cut quality, productivity, cleanliness, durability, and versatility. Optimal performance and dispersion of clippings is provided, even at faster mowing speeds:
Mulching prevents the discharge of material completely and the MulchControl attachment makes mulching a practical solution for most mowing situations.
Dual-stage E-coat and powder-paint coatings provide extra protection from rust.
An optional 247-L rear bagger material collection system (MCS) is available. It provides an efficient means of collecting grass clippings and leaves.
Four-year or 300-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 4-year or 300-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere X300 Series Tractors.
*Term limited to years or hours used, whichever comes first, and varies by model. See the LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NEW JOHN DEERE TURF AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com or JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty for details.
Controls and display functions are easy to identify and convenient to use
The instrument display has the look and feel of a modern automobile. A power-up sequence cycles lights and gauges to indicate they are working.
- Electronic fuel gauge provides real-time fuel level information.
- A tachometer graphically displays engine speed.
Cruise control is standard equipment.
Frame is reliable heavy-duty welded steel
- The frame is formed from 12-gauge, 0.105-in. (2.66-mm) thick material for long life.
- Includes strong frame mounts with a combination of mounting holes in the tractor hitch plate that accept pins or shoulder bolts to support heavy rear-mounted equipment.
- Can bear the load of heavy rear-mounted equipment, such as material collection systems
Modern styling with functional design enhances appearance and performance
- The headlights are designed to provide an optimum lighting pattern for mowing and snow removal.
Operator station is comfortable and convenient
An open-back 15-in. (38-cm) high-back seat provides a comfortable, smooth ride and good support for the operator.
The seat suspension is adjustable, without tools, for the weight of the operator.
Allows fine-tuning of the suspension for the operator’s weight.
Removable plug for optional 12-V outlet
A removable plug on the console, in front of the operator, provides a convenient location for the optional 12-V outlet and makes installation easy.
Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
The one-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine:
The engine fuel and oil filters, the oil check/fill tube, and the oil drain tube are exposed for serviceability when the hood is opened.
A mower deck must be level side-to-side and properly adjusted front-to-rear to give the best cutting performance. A removable on-board deck-leveling gauge and a hex-key tool are provided to make adjustment easy. They are securely stored under the tractor seat.