- Accel Deep™ Deck
- V-twin, air-cooled engine with iTorque™ Power System
- Constant speed governor technology
- 4 year/500 hour limited warranty
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
V-twin engine has electronic fuel injection (EFI) and constant-speed governor for quick starts and superior performance
25.5 hp (19 kW) at 3500 rpm
Large 726-cc displacement
V-twin air-cooled design
Large 16.6-L fuel capacity
The 54-in. (137-cm) Accel Deep™ (54A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
An optional 247L rear bagger material collection system (MCS) is available. It provides an efficient means of collecting grass clippings and leaves.
Four-year or 500-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 4-year or 500-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere X500 Series Tractors.
- The warranty is hassle free, with one company handling all of the paperwork.
Power steering and hydraulic lift enable easy operation
Hydraulic power steering is standard equipment:
- Provides effortless automotive-like control
- Reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Offers a tight turning radius for great maneuverability
- Adjustable-tilt steering wheel for optimum operator comfort (X584 and X590)
Convenient hydraulic lift lever makes raising and lowering the mower or implement easy.
Control and display functions are easy to identify and convenient to use
- Hourmeter makes it easy to tell when oil changes and other maintenance should be performed.
- A tachometer graphically displays engine speed.
Cruise control is standard equipment.
A lift-assist spring is provided on the tractor to minimise lift effort.
Frame is formed from thick steel and welded for reliability
The frame is made of heavy-duty formed and welded steel, reinforced in critical areas for even greater strength:
- Rear hitch plate can support up to four 42-lb (19-kg) Quik-Tatch weights
A heavy-duty equipment mounting system is used:
- Includes strong frame mounts with a combination of mounting holes in the tractor hitch plate that accept pins or shoulder bolts to support heavy rear-mounted equipment.
- Easily attach optional equipment to the tractor
- Can bear the load of heavy rear-mounted equipment, such as material collection systems.
Modern styling is eye appealing and functional
Two headlights give excellent visibility
High-quality headlights make evening work easier and safer:
- Headlights are designed to provide an optimum lighting pattern for mowing and snow removal.
Operator station is comfortable and convenient
- Seat features a suspension that is easily adjusted for the operator’s weight and height.
A 12-V outlet is standard equipment and provides a convenient plug-in for electrical equipment.
Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
The one-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine:
- Important service points are located within easy reach.
The engine fuel and oil filters, the oil check/fill tube, and the oil drain tube are exposed for serviceability when the hood is opened.