- 18 kW (24 hp) 3-cyl Diesel Engine
- Standard 122 cm (48 in.) Accel Deep™ Deck, optional 137 cm (54 in.) High-Capacity Deck or 152 cm (60 in.) High-Capacity Deck
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Mow up to 2 ha (5 ac.)
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Engine is 3-cylinder diesel for fuel economy and durability
A liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel engine provides exceptional power, performance, fuel economy, and durability to handle commercial-use applications.
A large 19.7L capacity fuel tank holds enough fuel for extended operation between refills.
54-in. (137-cm) and 60-in. (152-cm) Edge™ High-Capacity (HC) Mower Decks are heavy duty
- A deep-deck design of 5.5 in. (14 cm) delivers excellent airflow so material can be processed quickly and efficiently. The deck is stamped from 9-gauge, 0.15-in. (3.8-mm) steel and has welded-on reinforcement at the bottom edge for extra strength and durability.
- High-capacity mower decks are formed in a hydraulic press to minimise the number of welds and provide a smooth underside for reduced material buildup.
- The high-performance mulching attachment provides excellent mulching performance.
Four-year or 700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 4-year or 700-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere X700 Series Tractors.
Hydrostatic four-wheel drive (4WD) with Twin Touch™ control gives superior traction and easy operation
- Automotive-type accelerator control for easy operation
- Twin Touch design that allows operator to change direction without lifting foot off platform.
Cruise control is standard equipment.
The transmission oil cooler is standard equipment.
The full-time 4WD front axle provides a superior combination of traction and maneuverability.
Operator station is comfortable and convenient
Two-piece, 21-in. (53-cm) high-back seat, with John Deere branded embroidery, has a thick seat cushion for lasting comfort, even after a full day of use. The back can be angled to maximise operator comfort by using a convenient lever on the side of the seat.
12-V outlet located for the convenience of connecting a variety of electrical and electronic equipment.
Instruments and controls are easy to find and use
The instrument display has the look and feel of a modern automobile. A power-up sequence cycles lights and gauges to indicate they are working:
- Hour meter makes it easy to tell when oil changes and other maintenance should be performed.
- A tachometer graphically displays engine speed.
Cruise control is standard equipment.
A foot-operated differential lock supplies positive power to both rear drive wheels for increased traction.
Modern styling has a functional design
- Easy-to-operate Twin Touch™ foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission
- Differential lock for increased traction control
- Hydraulic power take-off (PTO) clutch with soft, modulated engagement
- Automotive-type dash instrument cluster with gauges and indicator lights
- Automotive-type headlights and taillights.
Full-length welded steel frame.
Thoughtful designs promote safe operation and convenient service
The hydrostatic transmission foot pedals must be in neutral, with brake depressed, PTO disengaged, and the ignition key used, before the tractor will start.
The one-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine.
Radiator screen pulls out for easy cleaning.
48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep™ Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
- Clean flow of material out of discharge area prevents cut material from interfering with cutting the incoming grass, making it possible for the blades to cut incoming material cleanly.