Residential ZTrak™ Mower
- 15 kW (20 hp) V-twin Intek™ engine
- 107 cm (42 in.) Accel Deep™ Deck
- Speeds up to 11 km/h
- 2 year/120 hour limited warranty
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Design includes a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame
Large front caster wheels and large rear drive wheels provide several operator benefits: a smoother ride, better slope performance, more operator comfort over uneven ground and better traction.
The operator platform is roomy and uncluttered for maximum comfort, and the controls are convenient to use. It’s easy to get on and off the mower, there’s ample legroom for comfortable operation, and color-coded and logically placed controls.
Smooth, powerful V-Twin engine
A full-pressure lubrication and oil filter keeps oil cleaner for a long engine life and extends the time between oil changes; and there’s easy access to the no-tools oil drain valve for oil changes.
A rear engine guard for protects the engine and provides additional strength and integrity.
Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and convenience when operating all controls, and offers excellent visibility forward and to the trim side of the deck for easy operation.
The Z335E also offers a comfortable seat with armrests that can be flipped up and out of the way, with steel coil suspension springs under the seat to absorb shocks and smooth your ride. There’s also a cup holder, as well as covered storage under the seat and open storage along the left side of the vehicle for the operator to keep safety equipment, mobile phones, etc.
Instruments and controls are convenient and easy to use
The motion-control levers can be adjusted to two height settings and nine fore-aft settings for a total of 18 different positions. This provides increased operator comfort and more precise control of the machine.
On-board tracking adjustment from the operator seat is quick and easy – the cut-height pin includes a 13-mm wrench and doubles as a convenient tool for adjusting tracking and the motion-control lever position.
Mower deck lift/cut-height adjustment
- Mower deck cutting height adjusts from 1 in. (2.5 cm) to 4 in. (10.2 cm) in 0.25-in. (0.64-cm) increments for excellent cut quality and performance.
- Mower deck adjustment has built-in memory so the operator can easily return to the desired cutting height after raising the deck.
Serviceability is designed-in for convenience
Accel Deep™ Mower Decks have several features that make them easy to service:
- Flat-top design minimises places for debris to collect.
- Spring-loaded, flip-up belt guards make removing debris easy.
- Provision is provided for a standard, 3/8-in. (9.5-mm) ratchet wrench to be used for releasing belt tension when removing the drive belt.
Tie-down locations are provided for convenience and safety when trailering the machine.
The 42-in. (107-cm) Accel Deep™ (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
The 42-in. (107-cm) Accel Deep Mower Deck is a stamped-steel, deep, flat-top design that delivers excellent cut quality, productivity, cleanliness, durability, and versatility. Optimal performance and dispersion of clippings is provided, even at faster mowing speeds.
Superior durability is designed in.
The 42A Mower Deck has strong spindle pockets, to keep the blades aligned, even after years of tough service. Mower wheels are double-captured, to provide greater strength and durability for longer, trouble-free life. The low-tension belt-drive design reduces the side load on the engines lower bearing and mower deck bearings for longer life.
The 42A Mower is designed for maximum versatility, providing the greatest ease in changing from one mower discharge mode to another:
- The mowers cut-and-throw design allows bagging with just the addition of the hopper and chute, once the special bagging blades have been installed.
- With the optional MulchControl attachment installed (along with the special mulching blades), changing from side-discharge to mulching or vice versa is done with the simple flip of a lever.
The MulchControl attachment for the 42A Mower Deck makes mulching more practical for many mowing situations because it not only does an excellent job of mulching but it also allows the mower to be easily converted for times when it is more desirable to side discharge or collect the lawn material.