- More dependable electrical architecture simplifies wiring harnesses and reduces the number of electrical connectors, fuses, and relays by approximately 25 percent compared to our previous models.
- Undercarriage X-frames and upper-frame structures have been improved to deliver significantly longer life than previous models.
- Hydraulically driven, variable-speed fan runs only as needed, conserving power and fuel. Reversing option automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores, decreasing cooler-maintenance frequency.
- Large, high-capacity coolers along with improved airflow help reduce hydraulic operatin temperatures, for maximum component life.
- Larger-diameter rollers with polished shafts and improved seals extend wear life, while reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Roomier cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Ground-level servicing and conveniently located filters, fluid-fill locations, and grease points help ease daily checks and preventative maintenance.