John Deere’s E-Series Hydraulic Excavators have arrived, and are ready to deliver the exceptional performance and precise control you need. John Deere excavators were redesigned with better productivity and efficiency in mind.
John Deere’s Hydraulic Excavators: Proven performers
With reliable electrical and hydraulic systems, a sealed and lubricated undercarriage and a new cab interior, John Deere’s Hydraulic Excavators are ready to work when you are.
All machines are backed by RDO Equipment’s service and support teams. With a wide dealer network, our parts and service experts are always on call for any issue or enquiry.
Small, but mighty. John Deere’s E-Series Mini Excavators make light work on big jobs. With a new zero-tail-swing design, and retractable undercarriage, the E-Series Mini Excavators make manoeuvrability in close quarters a breeze. John Deere’s Compact Excavators: a sizeable impact...Meet our John Deere Mini Excavators
John Deere mid-size excavators will accelerate your profitability and productivity. With Powerwise Plus technology available for select models, these mid-size machines provide on-demand power when you need it. Our hydraulic excavators range from 16,500-90,000 lbs — delivering mid-size might into...Meet our John Deere Mid-Size Excavators
- Net Power: 13.8 kW (18.5 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 2.32 m (7 ft. 7 in.)
- Operating Weight: 1836 kg (4,047 lb.)
- Net Power: 22.2 kW (29.7 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 3.24 m (10 ft. 7 in.)
- Operating Weight: 3718 kg (8,196 lb.)
- Net Power: 84 kW (113 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 5.72 m (18 ft. 9 in.)
- Operating Weight: 13,800 kg (30,424 lb.)
- Net Power: 117 kW (157 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 6.73 m (22 ft. 1 in.)
- Operating Weight: 21,300 kg (46,958 lb.)
- Net Power: 143 kW (192 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 7.16 m (23 ft. 6 in.)
- Operating Weight: 26,300 kg (57,982 lb.)
- Net Power: 160 kW (214 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Max Digging Depth: 7300 mm (23 ft. 11 in.)
- Operating Weight: 32 100 – 33 100 kg (70,768 – 72,973 lb.)
- Net Power: 233 kW (312 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 7.66 m (25 ft. 2 in.)
- Operating Weight: 38,200 kg (84,217 lb.)
- Net Power: 233 kW (312 hp)
- Max Digging Depth: 7.40 m (24 ft. 3 in.)
- Operating Weight: 40,900 kg (90,169 lb.)
As seen on Instagram
John Deere Excavator Technology
John Deere excavators are built with one thing in mind: productivity. From the hydraulic system to the engine, every component is designed to work together to help you get the job done quickly and to help you make your margins efficiently.
Four grade-management options
You can now choose from SmartGrade, SmartGrade-Ready with 2D, 3D Grade Guidance and 2D Grade Guidance with upgrade kits for each so you can adopt the technology at your own pace.
A SmartGrade Excavator automates the boom and bucket functions for the operator to easily achieve a smooth and accurate finish grade.
The SmartGrade-Ready with 2D and 3D Grade Guidance
The 3D or 2D Grade Guidance options provide reference information to the operator to improve productivity and ensure safety. The 2D Grade Guidance option shares bucket tooth and cutting-edge elevation information relative to a benchmark through the in-cab monitor. The 3D Grade Guidance option accurately provides the horizontal and vertical bucket position using GNSS technology and can make use of a 3D design plan.
Virtual Fence Barriers
This precision technology includes Virtual Front, Virtual Ceiling, Virtual Floor, Virtual Swing and Virtual Wall, which hydraulically limits and automatically stops the parts of the machine from making contact at a selectable distance, protecting the machine from damage.
This feature limits the bucket’s cutting edge from going below the target design surface, preventing costly overdigging on the job site.