Loaded with impressive specs and head-turning performance features, G-Series Compact Track Loaders tackle the toughest tasks. Because they are built with extreme pushing power and bucket breakout forces, as well as increased auxiliary hydraulic flow, they’re always ready to come back for more.
Do more for less with John Deere Compact Track Loaders
The G-Series is loaded with time- and money-saving features. These include heavy duty drivetrains, hydraulics in the boom, fluid-efficient diesels and large tanks which enable all-day operating.
All machines are backed by RDO Equipment’s service and support teams. With a wide dealer network, our parts and service experts are always on call for any issue or enquiry.
317G Compact Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity: 965 kg (2,125 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 48.5 kW (65 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 45.6 kW (61 hp)
- Operating Weight: 3,721 kg (8,195 lb.)
325G FT4 Compact Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1176 kg (2,590 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 54.8 kW (74 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 52.5 kW (70 net hp)
- Operating Weight: 4313 kg (9,500 lb.)
331G FT4 Compact Track Loader
- Rated operating capacity: 1407 kg (3,100 lb.)
- Gross Power: 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- Net power: 66.0 kW (88.5 HP)
- Operating Weight: 5403 kg (11,900 lb.)