John Deere designed their G-Series Wheeled Harvesters with proven components to withstand the toughest forest environments. In doing so they redefine your idea of what a wheeled harvester can accomplish. And with optional Intelligent Boom Control (IBC) boom operations are easier, more precise and more productive.
Versatility meets capability in our Wheeled Harvesters
Whether you are thinning, regeneration harvesting, or working in harsh conditions like soft soils or steep slopes, there is a G-Series Wheeled Harvester to suit your needs.
Coming built with TimberMatic Maps and TimberManager – our proven jobsite mapping tools – G-Series Wheeled Harvester operators have the data they need right at their fingertips.
All machines are backed by RDO Equipment’s service and support teams. With a wide dealer network, our parts and service experts are always on call for any issue or enquiry.
- Work Pump: 190 plus 180 cm³
- Boom Reach: 8.6 m / 10 m / 11.7 m
- Peak Power: 200 kW (268 hp) @ 1,900 rpm
- Work Pump: 210 plus 180 cm3 (13 plus 11 cu. in.)
- Boom Reach: 8.6 m (28.2 ft.) / 10 m (32.8 ft.) / 11.0 m (36.1 ft.)
- Peak Power: 200 kW (268 hp) at 1,900 rpm