John Deere G-Series Forwarders are built forest-tough, with durable booms, axles, and electrical components. These machines loaded with improvements for boosting performance and long-term durability. The increased power and torque, while delivering more uptime and efficiency, help lower daily operating costs.
Experience a boom in productivity
Designed with proven components to withstand the toughest environments, our G-Series Forwarders will make you rethink what a forwarder can do for your operation.
Optional Intelligent Boom Control (IBC) eases boom operations, making them more precise and productive and improves grapple positioning, especially with long reaches.
All machines are backed by RDO Equipment’s service and support teams. With a wide dealer network, our parts and service experts are always on call for any issue or enquiry.
- Engine Power: 164 kW (220 hp) at 1,700 – 1,900 rpm
- Boom Reach: 7.2 m (23.6 ft.) / 8.5 m (27.9 ft.) / 10 m (32.8 ft.)
- Tractive Effort: 185 kN (41,588 lbf.)
- Load Rating: 15000 kg (33,069 lb.)
- Engine Power: 186 kW (249 hp)
- Boom Reach: 7.2 m / 8.5 m
- Tractive Effort: 220 kN
- Load Rating: 21000 kg (46,297 lb.)