John Deere Dozers deliver unsurpassed productivity, uptime, and reduced daily operating costs.
We realise operator comfort is key to efficiency and productivity. With a spacious air-conditioned cab, and ergonomically designed controls (fully customisable), you have everything you need to stay comfortable on the job.
John Deere dozers built tough
Our Dozers are designed and built using the latest technology by a workforce obsessed with quality and style, at world-class John Deere manufacturing facilities.
All backed by RDO Equipment’s service and support teams, delivering unsurpassed reliability and uptime.
550J Crawler Dozer
- Net Engine Power: 60–63 kW (80–85 hp) @ 2,200 rpm
- Track on Ground: 2184 mm (86 in.)
- Operating Weight: 7718–8279 kg (17,016–18,252 lb.)
- Blade Width Range: 2667–3150 mm (105–124 in.)
700L Crawler Dozer
- Net Power: 101 kW (135 hp) at 1 800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 14 016-14 555 kg (30 900-32 088 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 2615 mm (103 in.)
750L Crawler Dozer
- Net Power: 131 kW (175 hp) at 1,700 rpm
- Operating Weight: 17 041-18 162 kg (37,569-40,040 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 2604-3093 mm (103 in. -122 in.)
850L Crawler Dozer
- Net Power: 168 kW (225 hp) at 1,700 rpm
- Operating Weight: 21,581–23,299 kg (47,578–51,365 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 3,300 mm (130 in.)
950K FT4 Crawler Dozer
- Net Power: 198–209 kW (265-280 hp) at 1,800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 29,606–33,431 kg (65,300-73,700 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 3,214–3,431 mm (126.5–135.1 in.)