Take advantage of the robust and easy-to-use 4240 Universal Display
- Enhanced data merging functionalities to increase on-board/off-board flexibility
- Data capturing capabilities that precisely map and operate Section Control
- Precisely apply multiple products simultaneously with individual coverage maps and application points
- Setup and startup operations easily with improved display navigation
- Ability to wirelessly deliver display subscriptions and software updates with the wireless USB adapter
Cost of operation:
- Improved Gen 4 applications such as AutoTrac™ assisted steering system, Section Control, and documentation increase producer profitability all with a moveable display experience
Remote Display Access (RDA)
It is imperative that the operator’s equipment keeps running productively and that the grower or dealer is enabled to provide remote support to improve the quality and efficiency of work while saving time and money. RDA enables an operator to get help with machine settings or identify a problem and receive assistance in navigating through the steps needed to resolve the issue.
Value in brief:
- Improved confidence in precision farming applications for all operators
- Increased productivity with quicker problem resolution
- Improved service from John Deere dealer and support personnel
- Increased profitability by keeping equipment moving
- Reduced labor and travel costs
- With the 19-1 software update, the Gen 4 displays no longer require the operator to accept for remote view
- Dual-display connection capability
Reduce the risk of data loss by wirelessly sending and receiving data
Gen 4 applications and subscriptions allow data to be transferred from the display to the John Deere Operations Center for job reporting and analysis using Wireless Data Transfer (WDT) or Data Sync.
- With WDT, you can manually send data to the John Deere Operations Center for review.
- Data Sync automatically sends your data to the Operations Center every 30 seconds, avoiding the need for manually exporting the data.
Through the John Deere Operations Center, you are in control and can easily share files with a John Deere dealer and other trusted advisers.
Activate Gen 4 display software remotely
Over-the-air activations were enabled with the 18-1 software update to the Gen 4 displays. With that software update or newer, a John Deere dealer can send activations to a Gen 4 display without leaving the office. Over-the-air activations also eliminate the need to manually enter long activation codes like was done previously. This also eliminates multiple trips between the cab and the farm office to enter codes and verify completion.