622G/GP Motor Grader
- Net Engine Power: 123–157 kW (165–210 CV)
- Net Peak Torque: 915 Nm (675 lb.-ft.)
- Blade Pull: 20 412 kg (45 000 lb.)
- Net Torque Rise: 36%
- EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA emission-certified engine
- LCD monitor offers high-visibility and is virtually unobstructed, with a clear view to the heel and toe, and behind the moldboard.
- Dual-joystick controls and fingertip armrest controls come equipped with cross-slope and are ready to run the grade-control system of your choice.
- Articulation and circle-rotate functions are actuated using proportional roller switches instead of twisting the controller.
- Return-to-straight automatically straightens an articulated frame at the touch of a button, for quicker work cycles.
Looking for another product?