- Net Engine Power: 173 kW (232 hp) at 1,700 rpm
- Bucket Capacity: 3.2 m³ (4.25 cu. yd.)
- Operating Weight: 18 682–19 091 kg (41,188–42,088 lb.)
- Breakout Force: 13 782–15 378 kg (30,384–33,903 lb.)
- EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV engine delivers up to 25-percent better average fuel efficiency than its conventional IT4 counterpart with a lockup torque converter. In applications such as V-pattern truck loading, fuel savings will be even larger.
Hybrid-electric drive smoothly and efficiently recaptures energy to slow the loader when the operator lets off the accelerator. This lessens the load on the engine and reduces fuel consumption.
Quad-Cool places the radiator, air-conditioner condenser, intercooler, and hydraulic, transmission, and optional axle coolers in a unique boxed configuration that's isolated from engine heat.
PowerShift™ transmission provides smooth moves through four forward speed ranges.
All daily service points, including fuel, are grouped on the left side for quick and convenient ground-level access. Sight gauges enable quick fluid-level checks.
- Equip your loader with optional Z-Bar, High Lift, Tool Carrier, or Parallel Lift linkages.
- Worksite Pro couplers make attachment switchover easy to get even more out of your machine.
- Sealed-switch module keeps out dust and moisture while eliminating nearly 100 wires. Prevent unauthorized machine operation with keyless-start requiring a numeric pass code.
- Optional rearview camera and radar object-detection system