724K Wheel Loader
- Net Engine Power: 197 kW (264 hp) at 1,800 rpm
- Bucket Capacity: 3.2–3.6 m³ (4.25–4.75 cu. yd.)
- Operating Weight: 19 419–19 739 kg (42,812–43,516 lb.)
- Breakout Force: 12 968–15 607 kg (28,590–34,408 lb.)
- Our FT4/Stage IV diesels delivers generous displacement, power, and lugging ability.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, so changing it may not be necessary until the first engine overhaul. Intervals can be extended further depending on application, regular maintenance practices, and the use of recommended fluids and lubricants.
- Quad-Cool places the radiator, air-conditioner condenser, intercooler, and hydraulic, transmission, and optional axle coolers in a unique boxed configuration that's isolated from engine heat.
- Optional programmable fan reverses, ejecting debris from radiator and cooler cores.
Transmission and Axles
- With ride control, the lift cylinders act as shock absorbers, cushioning bumps to allow these loaders to navigate rough ground more quickly without losing their loads.
- Automatic differential lock engages as soon as a tire begins to slip. It's ideal for inexperienced operators or applications requiring high traction, such as stockpiling silage, plowing snow, and handling pipe.
- Lockable compartment swings open wide, offering convenient ground-level access to remote-start battery terminals and the electrical-disconnect switch.
- Conveniently located, easy-to-read sight gauges and see-through reservoirs let you check transmission, hydraulic, coolant, and windshield washer fluid levels at a glance.
- Choose single-lever joystick or two-lever fingertip pilot-operated hydraulic controls.
- Optional joystick steering is ideal for V-pattern truck loading.
- Equip your loader with optional Z-Bar, High Lift, Tool Carrier, or Parallel Lift linkage.
- Worksite Pro couplers make attachment switchover easy to get even more out of your machine.
Safety & Security
- Sealed-switch module keeps out dust and moisture while eliminating nearly 100 wires. Prevent unauthorized machine operation with keyless-start requiring a numeric pass code.
- Optional rearview camera and radar object-detection system
Looking for another product?