770G/GP Motor Grader
- Net Engine Power: 123–181 kW (165–243 hp)
- Net Peak Torque: 1227 Nm (905 lb.-ft.)
- Blade Pull: 13 150 kg (28,990 lb.)
- Net Torque Rise: 63%
EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA and EPA Tier 2/EU Stage II emission-certified engines available
- Choose from full-featured Grade Pro (GP) models with state-of-the-art fingertip armrest controls. Or opt for conventional lever-operated machines.
- Exclusive Event-Based Shifting (EBS) transmission delivers smooth gear and direction changes, for exceptional control and grading precision without extra effort.
- Choose from front scarifier, mid-mount scarifier, or rear scarifier/ripper. There's also a front-lift option.
Looking for another product?