Experience the ultimate in comfort with the Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package
The Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package offers unsurpassed visibility, operator comfort, control placement, and ride and sound quality.
Get 360 degrees of coverage for maximum productivity with visibility packages
Visibility is one of the most important attributes of the cab. While lighting is a large portion of that, features like windshield wipers, mirrors, sunshades, and cameras are also important to overall visibility. Three visibility packages are available on 7 and 8 Series Tractors.
The LED lights provide 40 percent greater coverage width and 10 percent more light coverage in the rear.
Hydraulic pump options to meet varying flow requirements
All 8 Series Tractors come standard with an 85-cc displacement integrated hydraulic pump. This pump provides 227.1 L/min (60 gpm) of hydraulic flow. A dual-pump option, featuring 85-cc and 35-cc displacement hydraulic pumps, is available for all 8R and 8RX Tractors. The dual-pump system provides a hydraulic flow of 318 L/min (84 gpm), ideal for running at lower engine speeds.
Operating the tractor at reduced engine rpm contributes to a quieter cab, reduced fuel usage, and maintains the vacuum while turning and raising the planter on end rows. At 1500 engine rpm with a 318-L/min (84-gpm) system, there will be an available flow of 229 L/min (61 gpm). This is an improvement over an available 162-L/min (43-gpm) flow when operating with a 227-L/min (60-gpm) system at 1500 engine rpm.
John Deere Connected Support™ transforms the industry
John Deere Connected Support is a proactive service approach that utilises the telematics machine connection to leverage a suite of remote support tools available to improve service efficiency and reduce machine downtime on all 7, 8, and 9 Series Tractors.
- Proactive services that drive more uptime
- In-the-moment services to ensure quality job performance
- Leveraging technology to be more effective and efficient.
Gain the advantages of a JDLink™ connected machine
- Easily transfer data and collaborate with trusted advisors to plan your field work quickly.
- Better enable data-driven decisions.
- Report work completed accurately and timely for compliance and billing purposes.
- Increase machine uptime with Connected Support.
- Get quick in-field support with RDA.
- Remotely manage machines and employees to give you insights into how they are performing.
- Quickly make changes to improve your harvesting operations by remotely viewing and adjusting combine settings.
Take advantage of the Generation 4 CommandCenter™ display, designed for efficiency
The Generation 4 CommandCenter was designed to provide a consistent user experience by providing full-screen viewing of more run page modules, shortcut keys, and precision agriculture capabilities.
Expect easier set-up, along with increased operator confidence, thanks to a simple, customisable interface. The improved design of the Generation 4 CommandCenter also aids in an optimal operating experience and maximises uptime.