John Deere Dura-Max cutting edges provide OEM quality and durability, with a lifetime breakage warranty to back them up. Dura-Max edges can be used across a variety of construction machines. Properly managing your machine’s cutting edge system helps improve productivity, reduces machine downtime, and can ultimately lead to higher returns on your investment.
Features and Benefits
- Life-time warranty from John Deere against breakages before it wears out*. If a Dura-Max or Specialty Cutting Edge or Dura-Max end bit breaks before it wears out, a new cutting edge or end bit will be furnished free of charge.
- Stronger, harder and more durable than industry standard. Dura-Max is made from Boron steel, ensuring maximum durability of your cutting edges over standard heat-treated carbon steel.
- Protect your investment – Properly managing your machine’s cutting edge system helps improve productivity, reduces machine downtime, and can ultimately lead to higher returns on your investment.
- Backed by RDO Equipment’s footprint of parts & service support from any of our 29 locations.
- Dura-Max™ Cutting Edges can be used on all John Deere 4WD Loaders, Motor Graders, Backhoes, Crawlers, Skid Steers, Landscape Loaders, and Compact Excavators.
- Dura-Max™ Cutting Edges can also be used across a variety of other brands**
When to replace?
- When you find your standard cutting edges are wearing too quickly in certain conditions. Change out for Dura-Max cutting edges.
*Warranty is to cover breakage before ground engaging parts reach the end of their useful life. This warranty does not cover failures due to wear. Provide complete descriptions of the defect and pictures of the failed components attached to the claim.
**Selected older model do not apply, contact the Parts team for more information.
Contact your local branch below to enquire about the Dura-Max Cutting Edges, or download the brochure to learn more.