Pickup choice fits the most demanding growers
Cam-track design offers the best versatility
The traditional stripper design provides reduced space between the pickup tines and rotor feeder, while the tine motion helps to avoid pinching. The cam-less technology requires long strippers, creating a dead zone between the tines and rotor. Additionally, fixed tines can easily pinch crops in sticky conditions, causing plugs that need to be manually removed.
Standard pickup fits most regular baling conditions
M-Series Balers are available with a standard pickup. Two pickup widths are offered:
- 2.0-m (6.6-ft) standard pickup featuring a 1.66-m (5.45-ft) tine-to-tine distance. This pickup is compatible with the MaxiCut™ HC 13 Premium rotor only, not with the RotoFlow HC Premium.
- 2.2-m (7.2-ft) standard pickup featuring a 1.92-m (6.3-ft) tine-to-tine distance.
Both pickups are designed in a similar way, inspired by well-known 900 Series Balers and using the same components as the M-Series Fixed Chamber Balers:
- Four tine bars
- Full-width, L-shaped galvanized tine bars
- 5.0-mm (0.2-in.) diameter galvanized tines
High-Capacity (HC) Premium rotors grab the toughest swaths
The M-Series benefits from the proven HC rotor concept featuring an in-line design
By using the HC Premium rotor – a device implemented on John Deere round balers since 2012 – the M-Series feeding system offers:
- Limited distance from the pickup to the rotor tines to reduce plugging, especially in brittle straw or short silage
- Reduced number of bearings and distributed loads along the rotor to increase reliability
- Large 48-cm (18.9-in.) diameter converging augers to facilitate crop transfer.
Bale chamber delivers heavy, dense, and perfectly shaped bales
- Bales up to 1.65 m (5.4 ft) diameter maximises weight
- High density provided regardless of bale diameter
- Bale chamber design optimizes machine versatility
- Second belt-driving roll pushes silage baling capacity a step forward.
Monitor choice optimises functions to operator’s needs
BaleTrak Plus monitor fits regular use
For operators looking for a simple, efficient, and proven monitor, M-Series Balers can be delivered with the BaleTrak Plus monitor.
All functions are easily managed through one button and one function logic, allowing quick baler starting. Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) screen ensures comfortable control while the robust frame provides the required lifetime expected from John Deere electronics.