High-Capacity (HC) Premium rotors grab the toughest swaths
The M-Series benefits from the proven HC rotor concept featuring an in-line design
By using the HC Premium rotor – a device implemented on John Deere round balers since 2012 – the M-Series feeding system offers:
- Limited distance from the pickup to the rotor tines to reduce plugging, especially in brittle straw or short silage
- Reduced number of bearings and distributed loads along the rotor to increase reliability
- Large 48-cm (18.9-in.) diameter converging augers to facilitate crop transfer.
The overall result is optimised crop flow that avoids all dead area where crops stay for a long time.
RotoFlow HC Premium is the perfect solution for non-cutting uses
MaxiCut™ HC 13 Premium offers high versatility, huge capacity, and perfect cutting quality regardless of crop type.
Bale chamber delivers heavy, dense, and perfectly shaped bales
- Bales up to 1.85-m (6.1-ft) diameter maximum weight
- High density provided regardless of bale diameter
- Bale chamber design optimises machine versatility
- Second belt-driving roll pushes silage baling capacity a step forward.
Monitor choice optimises functions to operator’s needs
BaleTrak Plus monitor fits regular use
For operators looking for a simple, efficient, and proven monitor, M-Series Balers can be delivered with the BaleTrak Plus monitor.
All functions are easily managed through one button and one function logic, allowing quick baler starting. Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) screen ensures comfortable control while the robust frame provides the required lifetime expected from John Deere electronics.
Looking for another product?