Adjustable rigid cutterbar results in efficient feeding
The 600R Header is equipped with the Schumacher Easy Cut II cutting system which provides a best-in-class cutting quality.
- Non-clog dual-knife guards that fully enclose the sections for positive, clean cutting. High-strength construction provides reliability even when using crop lifters.
- Double-cut sections alternately cut on the upper and lower edges, providing a self-cleaning effect.
- 76-mm (3-in.) sections are bolted, allowing easy replacement in the field.
Heavy-duty driveline designed for biggest throughput and best efficiency
The heavy-duty driveline for the auger and cutterbar on the left-hand side of the cutting platform is designed for the biggest throughput and best efficiency and part of the 600R base configuration.
- Heavy-duty knife drive gearbox
- Slip-clutch protected intake auger protects the combine in case of crop plugging
- Easy to adjust when raising the auger for rape seed harvest.
Large high-capacity auger provides greater crop material handling
Large high-capacity auger
All 600R Series Cutting Platforms feature a large, 660-mm (30.7-in.) auger with deep auger flights to handle large amounts of crop. This design provides a very big area under the auger to aggressively feed large volumes of crop material. The high-capacity auger is available in two different versions, the standard auger and the wear-resistant auger.
- All augers are equipped with retractable auger fingers over the full width of the auger
- Auger fingers are designed for quick replacement and mounted with a finger retainer
- Auger finger retainers prevent broken fingers from being moved into the combine, minimising the potential damage caused by rocks and other obstructions.
A simple, convenient single-lever multi-coupler on the left-hand side of the feederhouse allows the operator to connect all hydraulic and electrical header functions, and engages the latch pins in one easy step. The single-lever multi-coupler saves time when moving from field to road and vice versa.
- All header connections are done within one single step
- Comfortable to reach at left side of the feederhouse
- Safe and easy operation.
Automatic header control (AHC)
600R Front-End Equipment is equipped with two HeaderTrak™ sensors that follow the contour to ensure an even stubble height and minimise the risk of damaging the header in uneven terrain. The HeaderTrak sensors are located on the left and right side of the header.
- Controls the header height in varying terrain
- Includes the lateral tilt control to get clean cut in side hill conditions
- Allows the operator to control the platform ground pressure to have the optimum performance even in down-crop conditions.