To ensure optimum performance, the tractor’s hydraulic flow and increased system pressure are matched with the backhoe’s system enhancing the digging force and overall performance.
Key features include:
- Valve spools have machined-metering grooves to allow smooth operation and precise control of several functions
- Improved feel and feathering capabilities
- Durable sub frame to ensure the tractor frame can handle the forces created from digging and transporting
- Buckets are designed for optimum productivity; available bucket widths are 20.3 cm (8 in.), 30.5 cm (12 in.), and 40.6 cm(16in.)
- Mechanical thumb allows movement of large and/or uneven-shaped objects
- Mid-mount mower compatibility prevents the need to remove mid-mower deck when the backhoe is installed
- 3-point hitch draft arms remain on the tractor and aid in the quick-attach feature of the 270B Backhoe
- A strong 3-point stance can be maintained when mounting and dismounting the backhoe using the rollover protective structure (ROPS) grab handle, the console grab handle, and the large boarding step mounted to the stabiliser arm.
- Boom and swing locks are accessible from the operator’s seat and have a built-in storage location when the backhoe is in use
- High-back seat provides more operator comfort during longer work hours
- Operator platform with non-slip grips are provided
Designed for lifestyle property users
There are several features that make the 270B Backhoe convenient and easy to operate.
- Two-lever control is used for boom lift, swing, dipper stick, and bucket
- Streamlined control valve and console provides better visibility to the digging area
- User-friendly, two-lever control is used for boom lift, swing dipper stick, and bucket
Enclosed boom and dipper
The boom and dipper are designed with the strength to handle the large loads put on these powerful backhoes.
Backhoe installation and removal
- Vertical or side-to-side movement is virtually eliminated, providing more stability. The design of the mainframe also positions the entire backhoe close to the tractor. Operators are also able to benefit from the total weight transfer between the backhoe stabilizers and loader bucket.
- The tractor chassis is protected because the mainframe integrates the tractor and backhoe combination together as one.
- Once the mounting frame is installed, attaching and detaching is quick and easy.
Looking for another product?