This year may not have been what many of us expected, but one thing we do know is harvest season is nearly here for some regions around the country. We also know making sure your equipment is ready to go when you need it is key to setting yourself up for a successful season ahead.
Sometimes it’s hard to remember what needs to be checked each year, so your local Vanderfield team is ready to help and get you prepared early, with pre-season equipment checks on tractors, harvesters and pickers. By servicing early, you can maximise your productivity, performance and uptime, and know when it’s time to upgrade, your machine is in good condition and well looked after.
A pre-season equipment check with Vanderfield will look at:
- Tyres, wheels and any bearings
- Engine and hydrostatic drive
- Check monitors, data collection and any software updates
- Cleaning system operation
- Feeder house and feed accelerator
- Complete draper front inspection
- Elevators, grain tank and unloading system
- Fuel and fuel tank check
- Air filter checks and changed if required
- Service cooling system and clean cooling package
- Change transmission hydraulic oil and filters
- Inspect and tighten all hardware where needed.
Vanderfield technicians are expertly trained to service John Deere machinery, so you know your equipment is in safe hands.
We currently have special offers running on pre-season equipment checks, so ask your local Vanderfield branch today about what is available and how we can help.
To find your nearest branch, head to https://vanderfield.com.au/contact-us/ or call 1300 826 337.