2156G Swing Machine - Coming Soon
Swing Machine - Coming Soon
- Peak Power: 122 kW (164 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Max. Hydraulic Flow: 236 L/m x 2
- Swing Torque: 74 376 Nm
- Drawbar Pull: 22 634 kgf
- More dependable electrical architecture simplifies wiring harnesses and reduces the number of electrical connectors, fuses, and relays by approximately 25 percent.
- Undercarriage X-frames and upper-frame structures have been improved to deliver significantly longer life than previous models.
- Hydraulically driven, variable-speed fan runs only as needed, conserving power and fuel. Reversing option automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores, decreasing cooler-maintenance frequency.
- Larger, more durable, and higher-capacity coolers along with improved airflow help reduce hydraulic operating temperatures, for maximum component life.
- Larger-diameter rollers with polished shafts and improved seals extend wear life, while reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Roomier cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Half-level hydraulic-control system reduces fuel consumption by three to five percent, depending on application.
- Ground-level servicing and conveniently located filters, fluid-fill locations, and grease points help ease daily checks and preventative maintenance.
Looking for another product?