HydraFlex™ float system improves operator control
The HydraFlex system hydraulically controls the float of the cutterbar by a simple turn of a knob in the cab. This provides exceptional cutterbar flexibility throughout the entire working pressure range. Higher ground speeds can be accomplished with HydraFlex, compared to the conventional float systems.
- Float arms, with hydraulic cylinders at every other channel, have replaced the mechanical linkage. These cylinders provide the cutterbar with the ability to float over uneven ground conditions with improved operator control.
- The platform HydraFlex system with an accumulator maintains a constant ground pressure over changing ground conditions. Manual mode is for locking out the cutterbar in the rigid mode.
Epicyclic knife drive increases drive capacity
The heavy-duty epicyclic knife drive gearbox provides an enhanced knife-drive system that increases drive capacity with less vibration and improved reliability.
- Provides high level of reliability and durability
- Minimises vibration
- Fast, efficient cutting action for higher harvesting speeds
Enhanced single-point latching system is fast and easy
John Deere’s single-point header latching system provides combine operators a fast and easy method for connecting all front-end equipment. One easy motion of the lever connects the electrical and hydraulic circuits along with header retaining pins.
- Reduces the time required to change over headers.
- No tools required to remove headers for transport or storage.