Belt Pickup Platform
- Pick up 30 acres of wheat and 23 acres of canola windrows per hour with an X9 Combine and BP15
- Increase feed auger speed by 20% for canola and high-yielding wheat
- Appropriately set larger 50 cm gauge wheels without tools to match changing conditions
- Save up to 0.10 bushels of canola per acre with a factory installed Crop Shield
Fly through your windrows and capture more crop
John Deere Combines are designed to increase capacity in tough canola and other crops in windrows; don’t limit this extreme performance by pairing it with a different belt pickup. No matter what crops or conditions you face, including thick canola, blown crop, or uneven windrows, the BP15 will help you put more grain in the tank while you cover more acres per day.
- Pick up 12.1 ha (30) acres of wheat and 9.3 ha (23 acres) of canola windrows per hour with a John Deere X Series Combine and BP15 – The wide feederhouse opening with adjustable feed auger flighting and tines enable this higher productivity compared to the S790 Combine with the 615P Belt Pickup.
- Reduce slug feeding and the chance of plugging – Increase feed auger speed by 20 percent (compared to the 615P) with a two-speed auger drive sprocket for canola and high-yielding wheat. Or, use the slower speed feed rate for less bulky crops like cereals and grass seed. A feed auger spacer keeps the position of the auger at maximum height when harvesting large windrows.
- Send grain into the feederhouse – The windscreen and a factory-installed crop shield channel free grain into the tank and reduce the amount of debris on the feederhouse or striking the windshield. This can reduce grain loss over the backsheet by up to 8.7 L/ha (0.1 bu/acre) in canola.
- Take on beaver huts without slowing down – Reduce plugging in large windrows with a heavy-duty clutch located at the auger, rather than at the platform backshaft. In the rare case of a plug, take care of it without leaving the cab with the hydraulic reverser. The removal system automatically activates when the feederhouse is reversed and delays the belt engagement.
Improve ground following in rough field conditions
Even the flattest-looking fields have hidden dips, ruts, and ditches that can rob you of valuable grain. The John Deere BP15 makes easy work of uneven fields, following contours accurately to pick up grain other belt pickups would leave behind.
- Set gauge wheels without tools to match changing conditions – The 50.8-cm (20-in.) gauge wheels are larger than on John Deere’s current 615P Belt Pickup, and you can easily adjust the height to raise them in fluffy canola or lower them in cereals. This also improves terrain following and reduces shock in rough field conditions.
- Glide smoothly over rough fields to pick up more grain – Reduce bouncing during harvest and transport with a John Deere exclusive FieldGlide™ suspension. The system features a simple-to-set, adjustable air spring and heavy-duty hydraulic shock. This lets you increase harvest speed without bouncing over windrows
- Maintain consistent height, even in changing terrain – Standard gauge wheel height sensors on the BP15 let you harvest at faster speeds while maintaining a consistent operating height in different terrains to reduce the potential for missed crop.
John Deere Connected Support™ prevents downtime and efficiently resolves issues with revolutionary technology-based solutions
John Deere Connected Support is a revolutionary change to support that leverages technology and the connectivity of JDLink™ telematics to prevent downtime and resolve problems faster. These tools decrease downtime by an average of 20 percent, enabling faster responses to unexpected problems and reducing technician trips to your machine. For some issues, unplanned downtime can even be prevented altogether through prediction of the issue.
With your permission, John Deere Connected Support:
- Keeps you running by monitoring machine health and promptly alerting you and your dealer of issues
- Saves time by remotely viewing in-cab displays, reducing trips to the machine
- Reduces or even eliminates technician trips to a machine through remote diagnostic and remote software reprogramming capabilities
- Connects experts with the information needed to respond to downtime faster and prevent it altogether
With more than a decade of experience leveraging connectivity to solve problems, no one else has the experience, tools, and knowledge to keep you running as John Deere and your John Deere dealer can. Connected Support is an in-base feature on all John Deere products with factory- or field-installed JDLink.
Looking for another product?