Discover the difference a John Deere Battery can make.
Built and tested for real conditions to meet the demanding machine specifications of your equipment. John Deere batteries extensive quality testing simulates rough, real-life situations including rigorous vibration and cold testing to ensure durability and reliability.
From standard-duty Performance Batteries to the heavy-duty StrongBox™ line, we have the battery for every need. And, although our batteries are branded John Deere, they fit most any brand of vehicle or equipment. Plus, they are backed by an excellent warranty to keep your equipment moving.
Rely on quality John Deere batteries for:
- Heavy-duty commercial and industrial
- Residential and lawn and garden
- Boats, ATVs, motorcycles, and golf carts
- Light-duty service trucks, utilities, vans, and automobiles
StrongBox™ Premium Batteries
You depend on your equipment – and your equipment depends on your battery. That’s why John Deere designed the toughest, most dependable battery you can put in your machine. StrongBox™ batteries are built tough to demanding John Deere specs and tested alongside John Deere equipment.
- Through-the-wall, welded intercell connectors are 25-percent larger than in other batteries, withstand vibration, and provide quick starts
- Super radial grid design with inboard lug permits electrical current to flow more efficiently, and provides higher cranking amps
- Extra-heavy plates give extra reserve power
- Microporous plastic envelope separators eliminate electrical shorts and keep positive material from touching the negative plate
- Expoxy-anchored plates make StrongBox batteries four times stronger than hot-melt anchored plates and reduce vibration
Performance batteries is a great lower-cost alternative when you don’t need the premium features of StrongBox™, but still want a high-performance, reliable battery.
- Heavy-duty poly containers
- Hot-melt installation protects against vibration damage
- Through-the-wall, welded intercell connectors provide quick starts and increase power in extreme conditions
- Envelope separators eliminate electrical shorts and prevent corrosion
- Heavy-duty grids provide enhanced durability
Order your batteries and parts, your way
Whatever you need, RDO Equipment can source it for you. We offer same-day dispatch for parts in stock when ordered before 2pm, and if it’s not in-stock but available in-country, we can typically source it overnight and have it ready for you the next day.
You can order your John Deere batteries and parts at any RDO Equipment branch in person, by phone, request a quote online, or order parts directly via RDO Equipment’s MyDealer customer portal (available to RDO account customers).