- 18 kW (24 hp) 3-cyl Diesel Engine
- Configuration: 122 cm (48 in.) Accel Deep™ Deck / 137 cm (54 in.) High-Capacity Deck / 152 cm (60 in.) High-Capacity Deck
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Mow up to 2 ha (5 ac.)
Choose Your Configuration
- Model Configuration: X758-48A
- Specs: 122 cm (48 in.) Accel Deep™ Deck
- Model Configuration: X758-54HC
- Specs: 137 cm (54 in.) High-Capacity Deck
- Model Configuration: X758-60HC
- Specs: 152 cm (60 in.) High-Capacity Deck
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Engine is 3-cylinder diesel for fuel economy and durability
A liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel engine provides exceptional power, performance, fuel economy, and durability to handle commercial-use applications.
A large 19.7L capacity fuel tank holds enough fuel for extended operation between refills.
54-in. (137-cm) and 60-in. (152-cm) Edge™ High-Capacity (HC) Mower Decks are heavy duty
- A deep-deck design of 5.5 in. (14 cm) delivers excellent airflow so material can be processed quickly and efficiently. The deck is stamped from 9-gauge, 0.15-in. (3.8-mm) steel and has welded-on reinforcement at the bottom edge for extra strength and durability.
- High-capacity mower decks are formed in a hydraulic press to minimise the number of welds and provide a smooth underside for reduced material buildup.
- The high-performance mulching attachment provides excellent mulching performance.
Four-year or 700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 4-year or 700-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere X700 Series Tractors.
Hydrostatic four-wheel drive (4WD) with Twin Touch™ control gives superior traction and easy operation
- Automotive-type accelerator control for easy operation
- Twin Touch design that allows operator to change direction without lifting foot off platform.
Cruise control is standard equipment.
The transmission oil cooler is standard equipment.
The full-time 4WD front axle provides a superior combination of traction and maneuverability.
Operator station is comfortable and convenient
Two-piece, 21-in. (53-cm) high-back seat, with John Deere branded embroidery, has a thick seat cushion for lasting comfort, even after a full day of use. The back can be angled to maximise operator comfort by using a convenient lever on the side of the seat.
12-V outlet located for the convenience of connecting a variety of electrical and electronic equipment.
Instruments and controls are easy to find and use
The instrument display has the look and feel of a modern automobile. A power-up sequence cycles lights and gauges to indicate they are working:
- Hour meter makes it easy to tell when oil changes and other maintenance should be performed.
- A tachometer graphically displays engine speed.
Cruise control is standard equipment.
A foot-operated differential lock supplies positive power to both rear drive wheels for increased traction.
Modern styling has a functional design
- Easy-to-operate Twin Touch™ foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission
- Differential lock for increased traction control
- Hydraulic power take-off (PTO) clutch with soft, modulated engagement
- Automotive-type dash instrument cluster with gauges and indicator lights
- Automotive-type headlights and taillights.
Full-length welded steel frame.
Thoughtful designs promote safe operation and convenient service
The hydrostatic transmission foot pedals must be in neutral, with brake depressed, PTO disengaged, and the ignition key used, before the tractor will start.
The one-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine.
Radiator screen pulls out for easy cleaning.
48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep™ Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
- Clean flow of material out of discharge area prevents cut material from interfering with cutting the incoming grass, making it possible for the blades to cut incoming material cleanly.
|Model||X758 (Model year 2023)|
|Engine power||24 hp 17.9 kW|
|Transaxle type||K90 hydrostatic integrated with transaxle|
|Transaxle control||Twin Touch™ pedals|
|Rear tires||26x12-12 HDAP|
|Lift system type||Two-function hydraulic|
|Cutting width||Accel Deep™ mower deck, 48 in. 122 cm High capacity mower deck, 54, 60 in. 137, 152 cm|
|Power||24 hp 17.9 kW|
|Displacement||60.6 cu in. 993 cc|
|Type||Diesel, overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter|
|Cylinders||Three, cast-iron liners|
|Choke/speed control||One lever|
|Air cleaner||Paper dry-type with primary and secondary elements|
|Oil change||No tools|
|Fuel delivery||In-line indirect injection|
|Fuel gauge||Gauge on dash|
|Fuel tank location||Rear|
|Fuel fill opening||On left fender, 3 in. 7.6 cm|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.2 U.S. gal. 19.7 L|
|Battery||12 V 500 CCA|
|Charging system||Engine-mounted alternator, regulated, 40 amp|
|Engine starter||Solenoid shift|
|Headlights||Two standard, halogen, 37 W|
|Taillights or reflector||Taillights|
|Rear work lights||Yes|
|Type||K90 hydrostatic integrated with transaxle|
|Control||Twin Touch™ pedals|
|Oil filter||Replaceable suction side 10 micron|
|Forward speed||0-8.5 mph 0-13.7 km/h|
|Reverse speed||0-6 mph 0-9.7 km/h|
|Brakes||Internal wet disc|
|Weight bracket||Standard front - holds up to four Quik-Tatch weights, 42 lb 19 kg|
|Receiver hitch||Yes, front|
|Front axle||JDM BA8 nodular iron casting|
|Front tires||18x8.5-10 HDAP|
|Rear tires||26x12-12 HDAP|
|Hood material||Noryl GTX902, painted|
|Fender deck material||RIM with in-mold paint|
|Floor mats||Sure-grip rubber|
|Service interval decal||Yes|
|Equipment mounting||Optional category 1 3-point hitch|
|Maximum towing capacity||1,200 lb 544 kg|
|Four-wheel steer||Not available on this model|
|Steering wheel||14 in. 35.6 cm|
|Tilt steering wheel||Standard, six position|
|Turning radius||25 in. 63.5 cm|
|Uncut circle radius||54 HC, 32 in. 63.5 cm 60 HC, 28 in. 71.1 cm|
|Type||Two-piece adjustable seat with brand embroidery|
|Seat back height||21 in. 53.3 cm|
|Fore-aft adjustment||While seated, slide rail, 14-position, 7 in. 17.8 cm|
|Seat suspension||Six-position parallel arm|
|Hydraulic outlets||Four, standard|
|Mower cut height||1-5.25 in. 2.5-13.3 cm|
|Cut height increments||0.25 in. 0.64 cm|
|Preset cut height||Yes|
|Cutting width||Accel Deep mower deck, 48 in. 122 cm High capacity mower deck, 54, 60 in. 137, 152 cm|
|Construction||Stamped steel deck shell|
|Mower deck material||48A, 10 gauge 0.135 in. 3.4 mm 54 HC and 60 HC, 9 gauge 0.150 in. 3.8 mm|
|Mower wash port||Yes|
|Mower drive system||Hydraulic clutch, shaft|
|Mower wheel adjustment||Spring-loaded pin|
|Mower level adjustment||Exact Adjust ports and onboard deck-leveling gauge|
|Type||Roll under tractor (48A) Drive-over deck (54, 60 HC)|
|Front draft arms||Overcenter|
|Rear draft arms||V-align|
|Mower wheels rotate||Yes, 90 degrees for easy mower removal (48X), N/A (54 HC, 60 HC)|
|Drive system||Shaft or AutoConnect|
|Meets ANSI standard||Yes|
|Meets OPEI standard||Yes|
|Backup protection||Reverse Implement Option (RIO)|
|Notes||Styled alloy wheels are standard equipment One-piece hood for easy engine access Hydraulic modulated PTO clutch for smooth mower and implement engagement|
|Rear bagger||7, 14, 19 bu 250, 500, 670 L|
|Mulching system||Yes, MulchControl™|
|Front blade||54 in. 137.2 cm|
|Snow blower||Two-stage, 47, 54 in. 119.4, 137.2 cm|
|Sprayer||Tow-behind, 15, 25, 45 U.S. gal. 56.8, 94.6, 170.3 L Mounted, 25 U.S. gal. 94.6 L|
|Spreader||Tow-behind, 125, 175 lb 57.7, 79.4 kg Mounted, 125 lb 57.7 kg|
|Front bumper||Standard bumper/weight bracket|
|Weather protection||Hard-side cab, weather enclosure|
|Bucket holder||Yes, double bucket|
|Grass striping||Grass groomer kit, 48-in. (122 cm) mower only|
|Mowers||48A, 54 HC, 60 HC|
|Front thatcher||38, 46, 54 in. 96.5, 116.8, 137.2 cm|
|Tractor shovel||54 in. 137.2 cm|
|Powered material collection||Power Flow, 7, 14, 19 bu 250, 500, 670 L|
|Rotary tiller||42, 48 in. 106.7, 121.9 cm|
|Plow, moldboard||Adjustable, 8-14 in. 20.3-35.6 cm|
|Box scraper||48 in. 121.9 cm|
|Cultivator||Adjustable, 30-46 in. 76.2-116.8 cm|
|Rear blade||60 in. 152.4 cm|
|Rotary broom||52, 60 in. 132.1, 152.4 cm|
|3-point hitch||Category 1|
|Rear power take-off (PTO)||540 rpm|
|Disk harrow||Adjustable, 42-52 in. 106.7-132.1 cm|
|Landscape rake||60 in. 152.4 cm|
|Rear receiver hitch||1.25 x 1.25 in. 3.18 x 3.18 cm|
|Front loader||Not available|
|Height||54.5 in. 1384 mm|
|Overall length||75 in. 1905 mm|
|Wheelbase||55.7 in. 1415 mm|
|Width with mower||48A: 62.5 in. 1588 mm 54 HC: 64.5 in. 1638 mm 60 HC: 74 in. 1880 mm|
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)||48A: 53.6 in. 1362 mm 54 HC: 57.5 in. 1461 mm 60 HC: 62 in. 1575 mm|
|Width without mower||47 in. 1195 mm|
|Weight||No fuel or mower, 1,032 lb 468 kg|
|Manufacturing location||Horicon, Wisconsin, USA|
Looking for another product?