- Accel Deep™ Deck for excellent cut quality
- V-twin, air-cooled engine with iTorque™ Power System
- Four-wheel steering for superior manoeuvrability
- 4 year/300 hour limited warranty
* Prices exclude accessories and options, include GST and are only available in Australia. Delivery not included and cost may vary by outlet. Photo may show options not included in the price. Products may not be available in all regions. Product features subject to change.
Engine is smooth-running and reliable V-twin air-cooled design
The tractor is powered by a John Deere iTorque™ power system, a combination of engine features and an exclusive hood design that provides superior lugging ability, even cooling, and durability.
- V-twin design:
- Excellent power and performance
- Easy starts
- Smooth operation
- Fuel tank has a large, 12.5L capacity for more hours of operation between refills.
- Electronic fuel gauge on the dash display allows the operator to easily monitor the amount of fuel in the tank.
The 42-in. (107-cm) Accel Deep™ (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
Mulching prevents the discharge of material completely and a MulchControl attachment makes mulching a practical solution for most mowing situations.
Dual-stage E-coat and powder-paint coatings provide extra protection from rust.
An optional 247L cut-and-throw rear bagger material collection system (MCS) is available for use with the 42-in. (107-cm) Accel Deep Mower. It provides an efficient means of collecting grass clippings and leaves.
Four-year or 300-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
An exclusive 4-year or 300-hour (whichever comes first), single-source, bumper-to-bumper warranty* is standard for all John Deere X300 Series Tractors.
*Term limited to years or hours used, whichever comes first, and varies by model. See the LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NEW JOHN DEERE TURF AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT at JohnDeere.com or JohnDeere.ca/TUWarranty for details.
Controls and display functions are easy to identify and convenient to use
The instrument display has the look and feel of a modern automobile. A power-up sequence cycles lights and gauges to indicate they are working.
- Electronic fuel gauge provides real-time fuel level information.
- A tachometer graphically displays engine speed.
- Target-zone graphics inform the operator of the engine speed range to use for best cut quality.
Adjustable lift-assist spring
When installing or removing a mower or front equipment raised by the foot-lift system, spring tension may be removed from the connection points by pulling rearward on the lift pedal and raising the lift latch to hold the pedal in the rearward position.
Frame is reliable heavy-duty welded steel
- The frame is formed from 12-gauge, 0.105-in. (2.66-mm) thick material for long life.
- Includes strong frame mounts with a combination of mounting holes in the tractor hitch plate that accept pins or shoulder bolts to support heavy rear-mounted equipment.
- Can bear the load of heavy rear-mounted equipment, such as material collection systems
Modern styling with functional design enhances appearance and performance
Headlights are standard equipment on all models:
- The headlights are designed to provide an optimum lighting pattern for mowing and snow removal.
Operator station is comfortable and convenient
An open-back 15-in. (38-cm) high-back seat provides a comfortable, smooth ride and good support for the operator:
The seat suspension is adjustable, without tools, for the weight of the operator.
- Allows fine-tuning of the suspension for the operator’s weight
Removable plug for optional 12-V outlet
A removable plug on the console, in front of the operator, provides a convenient location for the optional 12-V outlet and makes installation easy.
Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
The one-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine:
The engine fuel and oil filters, the oil check/fill tube, and the oil drain tube are exposed for serviceability when the hood is opened.
A mower deck must be level side-to-side and properly adjusted front-to-rear to give the best cutting performance. A removable on-board deck-leveling gauge and a hex-key tool are provided to make adjustment easy. They are securely stored under the tractor seat.