Spray, save, and protect yield with See & Spray™ systems
When margins are tight and application windows are narrow, every dollar and every droplet need to work as hard as they can. John Deere See & Spray products bring resource-saving precision to the field:
- See & Spray Select: Covers fallow fields using advanced camera and nozzle-control technology to spray only emerged weeds. It can also apply traditional broadcast application
Cover more acres more accurately and more consistently with ExactApply™ system
Fertilizers and crop protection products are too expensive to waste, and seed is too valuable to risk over- or under-treating. To help make sure your solution is getting to the crop at exactly the right rate and droplet size across a wider range of speeds, look to ExactApply nozzle control system.
The heart of the ExactApply system is a six-nozzle turret with multiple modes of operation to help maintain target rate and pressure. From the cab, operators can choose:
- 15-Hz pulse-width modulation (PWM) pulses one solenoid for more consistent pressure and droplet size over a wider range of ground speeds and application rates.
- 30-Hz PWM pulses both solenoids at 15 Hz for more thorough coverage during high-volume applications, like liquid fertilizer.
- AutoSelect A/B mode automatically switches between two nozzles to maintain a constant spray pressure while you’re spraying conventionally.
- Turn compensation mode decreases the spray rate on the inside of a turn while increasing the rate on the outside, ensuring consistent application across the entire width of the boom.
- Individual nozzle control minimizes overlap by controlling spray application at the individual nozzle level, not in 2.4- to 3.35-m (8- to 11-ft) section widths.
By maintaining a target rate and pressure over a wider range of speeds, ExactApply lets you cover up to 20 more acres per hour (based on a 3.2-km/h [2-mph] increase in operating speed) with more consistent spray deposition, saving you input costs and preserving more of your crop’s yield potential.
ExactApply is available as a factory-installed option, or as a retrofit to 400, 600, and 4 Series Sprayer models.
Greater fuel efficiency and lower cab noise with CommandDrive™ powertrain
With the CommandDrive powertrain, save fuel, reduce cab noise, get improved traction in challenging conditions, and cover more acres per day. CommandDrive offers the operator an Auto Mode that automatically directs the engine to run at the lowest rpm necessary to maintain ground speed and hydraulic functions and to meet the demands of the solution system.
CommandDrive also allows operators to adjust the aggressiveness of acceleration and deceleration and features an Auto Idle system that reduces engine speed to 900 rpm when the machine is in park. It all adds up to:
- 20 percent or greater fuel savings
- More acres sprayed per day, thanks to fewer fuel stops and improved traction in rough conditions
- Reduced in-cab noise levels by 3to 5 decibels
- Fewer demands on the operator
CommandDrive is base equipment on all 408R, 410R, 412R, 612R, and 616R Sprayers, as well as 400R and 600R Dry Spinner Spreaders.
Bumps, rolls, and hills: BoomTrac™ Pro 2 system can handle it all
For the highest level of spray accuracy with less drift and reduced risk of boom damage, look to the BoomTrac Pro 2 automatic boom-height control system.
Thanks to the addition of an inertia-monitoring sensor that helps correct for chassis roll, BoomTrac Pro 2 offers up to 22 percent greater spray accuracy (composite score over a variety of terrains) compared to the previous BoomTrac Pro system, and a five time increase in the amount of time the boom maintains its target height, which is a real plus in rough or hilly conditions. Along with the improved accuracy and reduced drift, operators will appreciate having one less function to perform and one less thing to worry about.
NOTE: BoomTrac Pro 2 is required on all carbon fiber booms.
Simple turnkey experience with the StarFire™ 7000 Integrated Receiver
The StarFire 7000 Receiver is the latest addition to the suite of Precision Ag Technology from John Deere. The StarFire 7000 Receiver offers greater accuracy, faster pull-in times, and season-to-season repeatability. This means less hardware, faster times recovering from a shading event, and the confidence that your guidance lines and boundaries do not shift from year to year. The integrated design further enhances the value that you have come to expect from StarFire products.
Similar to the StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver, the StarFire 7000 eliminates all setup, installation, and calibrations. There is no need to verify machine and receiver measurements, as this has been done precisely for you at the factory. You will spend 60 minutes less per receiver move each season, which gives you more time to focus on other parts of your operation.
With updated Ethernet connectivity, software updates are easier and faster. StarFire 7000 Integrated Receiver maintains the speed to update software in under 4 minutes while remaining in the cab. Over-the-air updates are 85 percent faster with the StarFire 7000 Integrated Receiver because of Ethernet connectivity.
STARFIRE 7000 WITH SF-RTK BENEFITS
- 5-year repeatability
- 10-minute pull-in time
- 2.5-cm (1-in.) pass-to-pass accuracy
- Drop-in replacement for StarFire 6000 Integrated Receivers
Keep operators fresh with Comfort and Convenience packages and Visibility packages
When you’re staring down a string of 2,000-acre days, your equipment isn’t all that needs to be operating at peak – your operators need to be at their best, too. That’s why John Deere put together a range of cab packages to give you just the right features to keep your operators comfortable and efficient.
For corner-office comfort that can help make short work of the longest days, take a look at the Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package. The heated, ventilated ActiveSeat™ II isolates the operator from up to 90 percent of vertical movement and comes in leather with massage functions. The Ultimate package also gives you a premium sound system with subwoofer, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a refrigerator, and more.
When the long days turn into long nights, you’ll be glad you ordered the Ultimate Visibility package. A full 360 degrees of powerful light-emitting diode (LED) cab lighting gives you a clear view all around the machine, while eight LED service lights illuminate critical service areas.
John Deere Connected Support™ prevents downtime and efficiently resolves issues with revolutionary technology-based solutions
When you buy John Deere equipment, you expect reliability. You also know that problems can happen, and a product is only as good as the support behind it. That’s why John Deere equipment is prepared with technology that senses potential issues and can alert you and your dealer promptly—in the cab or anywhere you are.
John Deere Connected Support is a revolutionary change to support that leverages technology and the connectivity of JDLink™ telematics to prevent downtime and resolve problems faster. These tools decrease downtime by an average of 20 percent, enabling faster responses to unexpected problems and reducing technician trips to your machine. For some issues, unplanned downtime can even be prevented altogether through prediction of the issue.
With your permission, John Deere Connected Support:
- Keeps you running by monitoring machine health and promptly alerting you and your dealer of issues
- Saves time by remotely viewing in-cab displays, reducing trips to the machine
- Reduces or even eliminates technician trips to a machine through remote diagnostic and remote software reprogramming capabilities
- Connects experts with the information needed to respond to downtime faster and prevent it altogether
With more than a decade of experience leveraging connectivity to solve problems, no one else has the experience, tools, and knowledge to keep you running as John Deere and your John Deere dealer can. Connected Support is an in-base feature on all John Deere products with factory- or field-installed JDLink.
Precision Ag Technology enables you to monitor performance and maximize productivity
CONNECT MOBILE OVERVIEW
John Deere Connect Mobile is a solution that utilizes an Apple® iPad® tablet in the cab that provides the operator a better understanding of the sprayer’s performance. Connect Mobile documents and displays several sprayer performance attributes, helping the operator monitor and more easily detect problems that can occur while spraying. Connect Mobile also has a common user interface that makes it easy to use between different pieces of John Deere equipment. Once the job is done, the iPad with the spraying data can be utilized to perform basic crop scouting activities in the field.
Monitor key performance indicators in map layers and dashboard tiles such as: Actual rate, Rate deviation, Pressure, Ground speed, Droplet size, Target rate, Flow rate, Tank volume, Productivity, and Fuel rate.
IN BASE EQUIPMENT
Connect Mobile hardware is factory installed on all model year 2022 and newer 408R, 410R, 412R, 612R, 616R, 400 and 600 Series Sprayers and dry machinesas well as model year 2017 to 2021 R4030, R4038, R4045, and R4060 Sprayers, making it easy to get started with Connect Mobile.
New Leader® Dry Spinner Spreader offers maximum versatility
Get three-season flexibility from your application equipment with the New Leader DS20 or DS30 Dry Spinner Spreader.
The DS20 offers of up to 5.6-m3 (200 cu ft), or 6.6 tons, of dry fertilizer, while the DS30 bumps capacity to 8.5 m3 (300 cu ft), or 9 tons, of dry fertilizer.
Both models feature:
- Four-hour conversion from a liquid-application setup
- Variable-rate application ranging from 34 kg/ha (75 lb/acre) to 3 tons/acre
- Spread width of up to 32 m (105 ft) thanks to the 1.83-m (72-in.) spinner height
- New Leader G4 spinner technology for a consistent spread pattern and more uniform application
- Single or dual product bins in 304 stainless or 409 painted spreader construction with #4 belt-over-chain conveyor
John Deere Signature Edition: the ultimate in comfort, visibility, and technology
NOTE: Not available on sprayers ordered as dry box only.
To make the most powerful John Deere options available in one cost-effective package, 408R through 616R Sprayer models can be ordered as John Deere Signature Edition. Marked with an exclusive badge only available on the Signature Edition, this package includes:
- Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package
- Ultimate Visibility package
- ActiveSeat™ II equipment
- JDLink™ 5-year subscription
- Premium 3.0 or Automation 4.0 Activation
- 4G LTE connectivity hardware
- Automatic Solution Control
- BoomTrac™ Pro 2
- ExactApply™ system
Get all the top-of-the-line comfort features and technology options in one special edition: The John Deere Signature Edition.
For any additional mounting needs, there are part solutions available through John Deere to resolve unique mounting configuration needs.
Looking for another product?