Enter the field any day with high clearance, all-wheel steer (AWS) and balanced machine weight
No matter the field or crop conditions, it is important to be able to feed and protect your crops throughout the entire growing season. The all-season capability and performance of the STS Sprayers enable you to enter the field any day.
- Gliding over crop with 1.88 m (74 in.) of underframe clearance combined with a narrow in-row crop package and smooth transition shields minimizes impact and crop disturbance.
- Standard AWS ensures the rear tires follow the front tires, leaving only two tracks while turning.
- Not only does the STS excel in late-season, tall-crop applications, but its balanced weight distribution with the tank full, empty, or anywhere in between and optional floatation tires enable it to perform in challenging field conditions all year long.
Hagie is a trademark of Hagie Manufacturing Company and similar to John Deere branded equipment, John Deere will also support Hagie equipment.
Precise on-target rate with the PowrSpray™ solution control system
Covering acres is important and doing so with accuracy and precision is essential. The PowrSpray solution control system found on the Hagie™ STS Sprayers makes sure every acre is covered precisely. The predictive pump control ensures target rates are accomplished faster, even in challenging dynamic conditions. Add the optional dedicated pull-on pump for fast and accurate solution tank loading and/or ExactApply™ for nozzle-by-nozzle control.
- Predictive pump control anticipates changes in flow to maintain target rate
- Electronic solution tank level indication
- Fast and accurate loading with the optional dedicated pull-on pump
- Optional eductor
- Optional ExactApply nozzle control
The solution keypad found on the cab entry ladder provides control of critical solution functions from the ground, eliminating the need to climb back into the cab during tending.
Cover more acres with the Hagie™ hybrid front boom
Cover acres with confidence and control. The Hagie hybrid front boom lineup offers a lightweight yet durable design by combining both steel and aluminum. Strong steel composes the interior sections of these booms, providing strength and flexibility where you need it. The outer sections are made of aluminum, reducing overall weight and improving control. Special consideration for hose and plumbing routing improves operator visibility and overall boom cleanliness. Spray tips and nozzle bodies are protected from impact as they are positioned within the booms structure.
- Improved visibility and lighter overall weight than previous generation all-aluminum booms
- Available in a range of widths and nozzle spacings
- Large range of application heights from 58.4 to 279.4 cm (23 to 110 in.)
- Three-direction, spring-applied outer breakaway
- Hydraulic main boom breakaway
- 18-m (60-ft) outer wing folded width on 27-, 30-, and 32-m (90-, 100-, and 120-ft) booms
- 21-m (70-ft) outer wing folded with on 40-m (132-ft)
- Locking connection between the inner and outer sections of the boom ensures rigidity
Increased traction and programmable speeds with CommandDrive™ system
The electronically controlled CommandDrive drive system provides an infinite range of field speeds and operator adjustability. The single hydrostatic drive pump provides flow to four variable displacement wheel motors. The system works automatically to continuously adjust they system to match target speed.
- Real time traction control – CommandDrive monitors for wheel slip and diverts oil flow to send power to the other wheels. This system motors for slip front to rear, side to side, and crossways for maximum control and minimal slippage. Two predefined traction control settings are available (normal and severe) in addition to a custom setting that allows for manual control of both slip and de-stroke percentages.
- Operator programmable speed ranges – Select the number of speed ranges from 1 to 20 and the first and last range top speed. This allows the drive system to be tuned for operator preference and field conditions.
- Scroll wheel speed range selection – By scrolling the wheel on the back of the control handle, operators select the desired speed range. In addition to the scrolling feature, the scroll wheel can be pushed to rapidly change between spray and turn speed. Spray and turn speed can be set by the operator within the cornerpost display.
Simple turnkey experience with the StarFire™ 7000 Integrated Receiver
The StarFire 7000 Receiver is the latest addition to the suite of Precision Ag Technology from John Deere. The StarFire 7000 Receiver offers greater accuracy, faster pull-in times, and season-to-season repeatability. This means less hardware, faster times recovering from a shading event, and the confidence that your guidance lines and boundaries do not shift from year to year. The integrated design further enhances the value that you have come to expect from StarFire products.
Similar to the StarFire 6000 Integrated Receiver, the StarFire 7000 eliminates all setup, installation, and calibrations. There is no need to verify machine and receiver measurements, as this has been done precisely for you at the factory. You will spend 60 minutes less per receiver move each season, which gives you more time to focus on other parts of your operation.
With updated Ethernet connectivity, software updates are easier and faster. StarFire 7000 Integrated Receiver maintains the speed to update software in under 4 minutes while remaining in the cab. Over-the-air updates are 85 percent faster with the StarFire 7000 Integrated Receiver because of Ethernet connectivity.
- 5-year repeatability
- 10-minute pull-in time
- 2.5-cm (1-in.) pass-to-pass accuracy
- Drop-in replacement for StarFire 6000 Integrated Receivers
A new level of luxury with the Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package
The Ultimate Comfort and Convenience package offers unsurpassed visibility, operator comfort, control placement, and ride and sound quality.
- Increased comfort from leather seat with massage, heating and cooling, electronic controls and better swivel
- Easily make adjustments on the go
- Improved visibility on the left and right with better sight lines to the crop
Looking for another product?